[OM] IMG: Gaudi in NYC

Subject: [OM] IMG: Gaudi in NYC
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:44:09 +0100
For the many of you who've been to Barcelona, Gaudi is no secret :-)
For others, just know he was an admirable architect whose buildings
still stun the world (Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, Casa Mila and
Batlo, etc.).

Now I have here three shots of NY buildings that surprised me and
remind me of his vision in a way.

Please click large and when there, navigate in the picture to find
your own selection of "art work" alla Gaudi or Dali.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/NYC-BLGS-Ground+Zero+and+Cranes-2282.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/NYC-BLGS-Ground+Zero+and+the+Mil-2285.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/NYC-BLGS-Ground+Zero+Reflections-2283.jpg.html

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

NO ARCHIVE