Re: [OM] Kiev 4

Subject: Re: [OM] Kiev 4
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 09:49:35 -0000
A beautiful language indeed, which somehow survives without apostrophes! How
can that be? Any decent language ought to have some means by which one's
expertise can be displayed to the cognoscenti.

... Ah, I forgot, French has the pesky habit of catching you out with
indefinite articles which need to agree with the gender of the relevant
noun.

QED ;-)

Piers