Re: [OM] Audio input the E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Audio input the E-M5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:08:43 -0400
The other day (since I'm known around here as the photographer) I was
asked if I'd make a video of the "St. Patrick's Day Dance" at the park.
  I've never made a video in my life (except by accident on my pocket
camera by pressing the wrong button) and I've never pressed the movie
button (even by accident) on the E-M5.  My first thought when I was
asked was to think about the very likely low lighting level in the hall.
  I had no idea how the E-M5 would do video in low light and didn't want
to do a public experiment as my first try... so I politely refused.  I
hadn't even gotten around to thinking about audio.  All that's below
(that I barely understand at all) tells me that I made the right
decision. :-)

Chuck (still photo, video and audio impaired) Norcutt