[OM] MMF3 Adapter FS

Subject: [OM] MMF3 Adapter FS
From: "Mark Calzaretta" <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 00:12:45 -0400
I have two MMF3 spalshproof 4/3 to m4/3 adapters that have never been removed
from their boxes. 100% as they left the factory. The UPC codes are still on the
boxes so the new owner can claim the current $50 rebate on the adapter. I can
E-mail the rebate form to the buyer if you can not find it on Olympus' website.
I am asking $135 each plus shipping to your location. I have no problem
shipping outside the US. I will use Priority Mail, UPS or FedEx. Shipping is
from Fort Lauderdale, 33317 so you can look up shipping if you want to know
cost in advance of committing. I am willing take PayPal as long as it is done
as a gift so that you can pay the fee.