[OM] Bye

Subject: [OM] Bye
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:01:13 -0400
PESO:

Bye, groups.  We are leaving tomorrow for two weeks in Spain, Gibraltar and
Morocco.  Our son is getting married in Gibraltar on the 15th and we are
taking advantage of the trip to do a little sight-seeing.  I'll be carrying
my Kindle to check e-mail but no computer this time.  The challenge has
been to pack everything for two weeks without checking any bags.  So far,
I've made it, packing all of my camera equipment in a small roll-on and my
vest and all of our clothes in another roll-on.  It looks like it's going
to be cold and rainy part of the time.

I'm carrying my M9 and MM and the 12, 21, 24, 35, 75, and 90 lenses and
lots of SD cards and batteries.

Hope to have lots of photos to post when we get back!

Behave while I'm gone!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP