Re: [OM] Where do I put shots of members by other members in TOPE2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where do I put shots of members by other members in TOPE2?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 22:37:35 -0400
Yes, Piers has brought up a sore point.  I didn't mention my photo of
him of July 2011 since it's not in focus.  Focus Magic made a gallant
attempt to fix it (it suffers from both focus and motion problems) but
it's not pretty.  The goof can't even be reasonably covered up by
showing it small.  Well, maybe if it's really, really small.  :-)

Chuck (OOF) Norcutt