[OM] Where do I put shots of members by other members in TOPE2?

Subject: [OM] Where do I put shots of members by other members in TOPE2?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 08:56:25 -0500
Where do I put shots of members by other members in TOPE2?  I have a few
shots of other members I've made.  I have one each for Ken and Joel
dating to 2008 and another for Dean dating from last year.  I was a bit
startled to see that I didn't have one for Moose since I was there in
2008.  Even more startled to see that I apparently never even got the 5D
out of its bag since there are no photos taken at Moose's place or even
any taken in Berkeley.  Dunno what happened there.  Probably having too
much fun running around in Moose's Olds convertible.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt