Re: [OM] 3-D printing, was: New photos up

Subject: Re: [OM] 3-D printing, was: New photos up
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:33:02 +0100
You better control the ammunition then, that might take some more time to
'replicate'. Hope these laws are not only about guns themselves.

I think your typical Home Depot already sells enough materials to construct
some (primitive) gun as we speak. But sure the 3D printed ones would be
better.

Best, Frank.

PS More scary: very small drones becoming a weapon by carrying small
explosives. Forget guns and other primitive weapons that force you to be
visible and vulnerable at the place where you use them.

PS2 Some background <
http://www.cnet.com/8301-30976_1-57472321-10348864/flying-drones-getting-smaller-smarter-cheaper-and-scarier/

Look at this video and use your imagination <
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YQIMGV5vtd4>

2013/3/9 Tina Manley