Re: [OM] In case you're not tired of me yet....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you're not tired of me yet....
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 01:08:29 -0800
On 3/8/2013 10:25 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
> On 3/8/13 23:09 : , Moose wrote:
>> But, wait! It's not new at all. A repeat of "UP Into The Sunset"
> And herin lies the danger of posting stuff at midnight....

As good a time as any, if maybe a little early - for a retired night owl like
me. Perhaps not for you. :-)

>> Trains are good for abstracts, and I do like "I Think We'll Be Late".
>> I do photograph them when in their presence, as when Carol convinced
>> me to go into the Calif. Railroad Museum (Air conditioning in a
>> Sacramento summer may also have played a role.). I liked the old stuff
>> best, but this tiny little girl seemed into VERY macho engines.
>> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3547>
> And to me, that engine is gorgeous.

I thought that might be true. :-)

Not quite the butch-est ever, but right up there. Front cab is for vision on
twisty, sometimes snow bound route across
the Sierra Nevadas. Best to see the damaged snow shed, avalanche, blocked
tunnel, etc. as soon as possible.

> PS: Oh, very well, since I insist.
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3552>
>
> Purty.  Interesting use of mirrors all around so you can see the shiny...

Steam Punk, Steam Porn.

S. P. Moose