Re: [OM] In case you're not tired of me yet....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you're not tired of me yet....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 00:25:55 -0600
On 3/8/13 23:09 : , Moose wrote:
> Race cars - zzzzzzzzz But I do pay attention, and there is a broken
> link for "Indy History".
That was bizzare.  The thumbnail was there, and if you clicked on the
"full size" button it displayed.  I deleted the partially-broken one and
re-uploaded.
>  We went together to my only Formula One race, a trip that could be
> labeled "Things Went South in Montreal". If I'd been a lot younger,
> I'd have found it all quite interesting. As it was, I was much more
> interested in the woman than the cars. Perhaps that's part of what
> went South. Possibly not the main thing, but I'm not at all sure 'what
> went wrong'.
Possibly.
> But, wait! It's not new at all. A repeat of "UP Into The Sunset"
And herin lies the danger of posting stuff at midnight....
> Trains are good for abstracts, and I do like "I Think We'll Be Late".
> I do photograph them when in their presence, as when Carol convinced
> me to go into the Calif. Railroad Museum (Air conditioning in a
> Sacramento summer may also have played a role.). I liked the old stuff
> best, but this tiny little girl seemed into VERY macho engines.
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3547>
And to me, that engine is gorgeous.
>> And new in Architecture: http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2908
> Sheesh! Race car stuff again; at least some's abstract. :-) ;-)
>
> Silly Moose
>
> PS: Oh, very well, since I insist.
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3552>

Purty.  Interesting use of mirrors all around so you can see the shiny...

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard