Re: [OM] What the heck is that?

Subject: Re: [OM] What the heck is that?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 16:18:54 -0800
On 3/3/2013 4:05 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Fine, Moose :-)
> You're not alone, but in my case I still cannot remember what did I
> photograph here: <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=3329>

Lime Jello melting over something hot and red? A relative of a Lava Lamp?

It has that change of state under heat look, but the shapes are wrong for
simple water starting to boil or ice melting.

Nice image, whatever it may be.

> But one thing is certain: I made great efforts to get a good one, since I
> made no less than six exposures and not until recently I was able to choose
> and scan this one which I considered to be the better.

Your English is so good, but I'll offer a tiny tip. If you have two things, the
one you prefer is 'the better'. With
more than two things, it is 'the best'.

Speculative and Instructive Moose