Re: [OM] IMG: TMZ 3200

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: TMZ 3200
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 21:35:28 -0600
Hi Joel,

I'm jumping into Chuck's thread, but here is how I do it in PSElements.

Use the "Open As" option, instead of just "Open".  It will initially display
a choice of "Photoshop" or something similar, at the bottom.  Open the
dropdown option and choose the RAW or ORF or some other options.  This
allows you to open the jpg file in the RAW editor window, make exposure
adjustments, etc, and, on the second page, adjust sharpness at the top, and
noise at the bottom.

Give it a try.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA