Re: [OM] 264 - was Re: The Age of Vehicles We Drive In

Subject: Re: [OM] 264 - was Re: The Age of Vehicles We Drive In
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 01:14:09 -0600
I remember those rims, beautiful, but easily damaged.

For what little distance driving we do in our early 80s, we bought a 2007
V70 Turbo.  It drives wonderfully, but I would not attempt to do much
maintenance on it myself.  Now that the factory warranty has expired, I take
it to a local independent Volvo garage which has a Volvo boneyard on the
premises.  They have managed to get access to the factory website, and have
a very competent mechanic in charge.  Life is good!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA