[OM] Lamma Island

Subject: [OM] Lamma Island
From: Michael Wong <michael1015@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:47:36 +0800
Lamma Island is one of islands in Hong Kong. There is a tiny island and
very close to Hong Kong Island, about 20 minutes from Aberdeen or 25-35
minutes from Central by ferry. There are two piers at the north & south of
Lamma Island. Seafood is the favourite there and many pubs there since many
foreign people live there. Another landmark of the island is power plant. The
three large chimneys is the marking of the plant.

I took this picture last weekend from the opposite hill of the power plant.
The right hand side is a bay I didn't take into picture. I took the hill on
my side into the picture as prospect to emphasis the distance of the power
plant and make the bottom of picture stronger, don't let the power plant
seems as in the sky.

The weather is misty, serious air pollution in winter of Hong Kong, but
light sunny that day. I made the dilution of developer a bit little
strength to enhance the contrast of the film for my enlarging prints in
dark room later.

Fuji GW690II, Kodak TMAX 400, F22, 1/250sec, HC110, 1:18, 20℃ 7mins
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8105/8489001688_b25f861a61_b.jpg

Regards,
Michael