Re: [OM] Camera P p p p p p p orrrrrrrrn

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera P p p p p p p orrrrrrrrn
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:38:42 -0600
> I haven't tried it yet, because I don't own a 67mm polarizer. I wish they had
> use a 72mm filter. The OM-System was so nice in that you could get away with
> just three filter sizes, for the most part.

49mm, 55mm for most lenses. 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm...

I've got one polarizer in 49mm, a bunch of filters in 55mm and a a big
honker polarizer in 72mm. A few other random ones fill out the kit.

Most of the time, when I'm doing heavy-hitting B&W, I've got the 49mm
polarizer mounted on the lens, a 49-55 step ring, a color filter and
an Olympus compression-fit hood. Life is good.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx