Re: [OM] (OM) Landscapes seen by my camera

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Landscapes seen by my camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:21:52 -0500
I liked many but went beyond the confines of last 5 and discovered
Rosie's portrait which was my favorite of the lot.

ps:  Returning to landscapes, Moose's general northern California
territory (at least from San Jose and south), whilst pleasantly green in
the spring, get's very dry and brown in summer.

Chuck Norcutt