Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:16:36 -0600
I think the counterpart to that for me was in South Dakota when I was
trying to drive through past the Needles in the Black Hills.  The road was
so narrow that one wheel was on the center line and the other on the edge
of the pavement.

The good thing about it is that it is always associated with vacations and
playtime.

Joel W.