Re: [OM] IMG: Birthday boy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Birthday boy
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:33:04 -0500
We're going out tonight, but only because my favorite breakfast place, Ship's
Chow Hall, very occasionally does dinners, and Valentine's Day is one of them.
Tina, the owner, has promised prime rib for the carnivores, lasagna for the
international set, and the reason I'm going: baked stuff haddock, with the
stuffing being fresh crabmeat. Everything included. Desert is lemon meringue
pie. I saw them coming out of the oven Wednesday morning and I can't wait.

--Bob