[OM] Valentine's Day

Subject: [OM] Valentine's Day
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:22:00 -0500
PESO:

Hope you have all had a better Valentine's Day than I have.  We spent all
day "processing" roosters.  The last time a broody hen sat on eggs she
hatched 6, 5 of which turned out to be roosters.  Since they think it is
spring here in South Carolina, they have been running my poor hens ragged.
 It was time for them to go.  It took all day but they are now safely in
the freezer.

Tonight we will go out to our favorite restaurant for the Valentine's Day
special dinner - after I take a nice, long, hot shower!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP