Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - Now E-M5 battery

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - Now E-M5 battery
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:01:47 -0800
On 2/13/2013 9:29 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Quite often, yes.
> How did you know?
>
> I'm talking bivouac here, carry it on your back, not unfolding the canvas
> palace from the back of the SUV.
> Sometimes in places where going outside at night is a poor choice as you
> could fall off, over or into something.

Hmmmm... Last place I shared a tent with my late wife was Pioneer Lakes Basin.
<https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.46444,-118.80136&z=14&t=h&hl=en> About the
same time of year, but not as snowy that
year. No bottle, and the tent had a thin layer of ice on it in the mornings.

I will admit, though, that it was a horse trip; she wasn't outdoors person
enough for that serious a hike with big pack.

About 15 years earlier, I shared a tent in the same area with my ex-wife and
our one year old son. He had a diaper on,
but not I, nor a bottle.

This one was on our own feet. She carried the kid and I carried almost
everything else for a four day loop. The next
day's off trail hike over a low spot in the ridge to the north, down an
amazingly long and loose scree slope and over a
field of boulders from car to house size and on to Steelhead lake was the
exciting part. :-)

Ex Back Country Moose