Re: [OM] Family portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Family portrait
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:20:12 +0100
Whilst on the subject of Jags, My brother gave me a (very rare) 420 S
type for my 17th birthday, not that we were rich, quite the opposite,
the gearbox was broken and as a student he couldn't afford to fix it
(not sure why he bought it in the first place). I used to drive it
around the large yard of my uncles garage occasionally putting 50 pence
worth of petrol in each tank. I never did fix the gearbox and sold it in
the end.

IanW