Re: [OM] storm

Subject: Re: [OM] storm
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 11:51:46 -0600
> That's why the cognoscenti call it "climate change" instead.

I've been studying this and "climate change" is the politically
correct way of saying "global warming". It really is warming and
climate change is the result.

> What are the odds that the east coast would be pounded by two "once in a
> century" storms in less than a year?

Very likely. When a weather pattern sets up, you'll get multiple
instances of storms within that pattern. Nothing surprising to this.
But, here's the question:  Why wasn't the east coast getting these
"storms of the century" every year for the past 10 years? It's because
a one-year or even a five-year weather pattern does not a climate
change make.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx