Re: [OM] How about a BW conversion of an E1 file

Subject: Re: [OM] How about a BW conversion of an E1 file
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 11:39:44 -0600
That 100/2 is an amazing lens.  Since I wasn't that familiar with it, I looked
it up on eBay.

There's one.  Only one.  And at an amazing price.  On the high side of amazing.

So, it doesn't diminish my lust for it, but since it's twice as much as I paid
for my whole E-M5 setup, it goes on a much different list.....

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard