Re: [OM] Gallery upload

Subject: Re: [OM] Gallery upload
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:52:27 -0500
We are trying to figure out why my uploads, which are set at 1400 pixels wide,
do not include the little box to view them at full uploaded size. The best I
can get is the default size of 900 pixels. I do not wish to push AG on this, as
he is doing enough just providing the space. It will sort itself out soon
enough, I guess. Meanwhile, the images are still there, they are just a bit
smaller than some of us prefer.

--Bob