Re: [OM] Gallery upload

Subject: Re: [OM] Gallery upload
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:03:41 -0600
> The image info shows the default dimensions of 900 x 600.  This will be
> displayed without the little blocks if the uploaded image is that size or
> smaller.  If you uploaded at a width of 1400, perhaps your software is
> resizing the image.

I went in and took a look at the album and photo settings. I didn't
see anything in there that would imply that there was anything there
in 1400 width. The album settings are set correctly to keep and
display the larger versions, too.

My guess is that the Great Firewall of Maine kept the full-size
version from passing.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx