Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 05:40:26 +1100
We have to have little notices at the end of programs stating that 'the
emergency number in Australia is 000, NOT 911.
You underestimate the impact of US TV drama and cartoons.
But personally, I blame MacDonalds and Sesame Street.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813