[OM] Mark Cuban on the iPhone

Subject: [OM] Mark Cuban on the iPhone
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:27:54 -0600
As many of you are aware, I've been a Mark Cuban fan since when he
launched "Audionet". Love him or hate him, know that when he says
something that doesn't seem logical, he's usually a couple years ahead
of everybody else. Here is what he had to say about the iPhone.

"In terms of what's new, hip, cool, if your parents are using it, it's
not going to be cool." - Mark Cuban

His primary phone is a Samsung, but he replaced his backup phone,
which was an iPhone 5, with a Windows Phone. Which brings up an
interesting point. The "cool kids" are running to the new Windows
Phone. Honestly, this wasn't anything we expected to see.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx