Re: [OM] The Boys of Winter...

Subject: Re: [OM] The Boys of Winter...
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:29:06 +0100
Great image, David, but what you write about the finder confirms all my
prejudices against electronic finders. I think Fuji's implementation of the
hybrid optical/electronic finder in the X series is the most important
innovation in this field in the past decade.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain