Re: [OM] IMGS: The Pink Dress

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: The Pink Dress
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 01:30:53 -0600
Tina,

A really nice photo. Even better, considering you had to scan a chrome.

In the olden days of shooting film and scanning, I preferred to used
negative film, as it has a greater dynamic range than chromes, and I found
it easy to scan. But, both my Minolta scanners have shot craps and Kodak has
discontinued my favorite films, Plus-X and 160NC, so does it really matter?

Bill Pearce