Re: [OM] IMGS: The Pink Dress

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: The Pink Dress
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:25:04 -0800
On 1/26/2013 2:40 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PS:  I was wrong.  I looked back at the slide sheet and discovered that
> these are Fuji RHP slides, not the color negatives I thought they were.
>   The color fooled me.

O good, my eyes are not going crazy*. I just looked at these and thought the
'look', esp. contrast characteristics,
wrong for the color neg films you've shown so far, and more like the slides. I
put it aside as a mystery I didn't have
time or energy for. After all, I'm busy with hood minutiae just now. :-)

It's not just color, although it seems to me not like any of the CN film you've
shown. There are other characteristics,
contrast/luminance curve, different grain/grittiness. It also seems they are
emphasized by your LR processing in a "...
that isn't HDR, but somehow it reminds me of HDR" sort of a way.

The Eyes Have Moose

* The rest left long ago. :-)