Re: [OM] Steer Wrestling

Subject: Re: [OM] Steer Wrestling
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:05:24 -0800
On 1/24/2013 2:43 PM, leo wesson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> First post, I'm one of those LUG guys....Yall seem kinda nice over here so
> I thought I'd send some photos your way...

Welcome Leo! We've acquired some good listees from LUG.

> Shot some steer wrestling today.  Not sure I would want this as a hobby for
> myself.
>
> http://leowesson.com/home/Steer.html

Nice shots! I find the right, front one particularly interesting, as the
wrassler appears relaxed, almost peaceful.
Looks like he knows exactly how to hold on with minimal strain, and let
patience and his body weight win. I can just see
his weight pulling the head down.

Do you suppose he has managed to retain the ability young kids have, of
multiplying their body weight when they don't
want to be picked up or pulled somewhere? :-)

(BTW, odd stuff in the EXIF, D800, but the entry for DigitalZoomRatio is 1.53
and for FocalLengthIn35mmFormat is 285 mm.)

Looks like some other nice images on your site to explore.

Weighty Moose