Re: [OM] Focus peaking, was: +1 for Big_IS and his micro 4/3 adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus peaking, was: +1 for Big_IS and his micro 4/3 adapter
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:39:56 +0100
Maybe awkward, but in the end you want a real picture. And switching back
your mode dail at every picture with your MF lens isn't ideal either.

However if you shoot RAW there is no problem, as the RAW file is not
affected with the art filter, only the jpeg.

You can really see the focal plane moving with a fast lens if you move the
focusring. Quite nice.

Best, Frank.

2013/1/24 Moose