Re: [OM] Fwd: Don McCullin

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Don McCullin
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:53:16 +1100
Thankyou for that - fascinating.
Not sad in its essence, but in its context.
I'd imagined him tucked up in an armchair in the north of England somewhere. Or
gone, and I hadn't heard.
Oddly, I bought a copy of his autobiography today - 'Unreasonable Behaviour'.
The title seems that much more apt now.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com