Re: [OM] Cold; Florida ZuikoFest

Subject: Re: [OM] Cold; Florida ZuikoFest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:59:14 -0500
Struggling with the focus with the 25/0.95 on 4/3 and considering it
like a 50/1.2 on 35mm is most likely a viewfinder problem.  My depth of
field calculator tells me that a 50mm f/1.9 on 35mm has identical depth
of field (within rounding error).

Skip the focusing judgement and take some real pictures.  Both lenses
when focused at 1.5 meters will have equal depth of field of about 55mm
ahead of the focal point and 60mm behind it.  (assuming conventional CoC
values).

Chuck Norcutt