Re: [OM] Cold; Florida ZuikoFest

Subject: Re: [OM] Cold; Florida ZuikoFest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:27:24 -0500
Will I let you handle it?  You may have to handle it in order to figure
it out if I haven't by then.  I can actually get it to take pictures.
As a matter of fact I've taken a few of them accidentally.  I seem to
have a habit of punching the shutter release sometimes when I'm going
for another button.  But those with the (non-lens) lens cap installed
don't come out very well.  :-)

Big_IS tells me my OM to micro 4/3 adapter is due in Florida sometime
between Jan 30 and Feb 15.  We'll have to wait until it arrives if we're
going to attach any OM gear.

See if you can catch another eastern indigo snake before I get there.
Amadeus was pretty cool.  You probably don't have any pythons this far
north of the glades but shoot them if you do.  You might win a prize.

Chuck Norcutt