Re: [OM] The E-M5 has arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] The E-M5 has arrived
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:01:03 -0500
What's driving me nuts now is that at one time I did have the ISO
displayed at the left of the frame.  AFAIK I have made no changes
(although I must have) but the ISO display has disappeared and I don't
know how to get it back.

 From your comment "I use the same display settings for both viewfinder
and screen" the displays must be individually customizable... but I
cannot see how to do it.

Chuck Norcutt