Re: [OM] OM-D -- very belated thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D -- very belated thoughts
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:35:56 -0500
Thanks.  That's a great presentation of the multiple points you've made
in favor of the camera.  Well done and it must have taken you quite some
time to put that together.

Anyone who hasn't taken the time to review your shots should do so.
There's some excellent stuff in there regardless of what camera/lens did
the work.

Chuck Norcutt