Re: [OM] Frugal Lunches (was: Coffee Espresso Machine)

Subject: Re: [OM] Frugal Lunches (was: Coffee Espresso Machine)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:57:32 +1100
I was very suspicious about that. It didn't look like nearly enough herb garden
for a working resto. A bit of show for the show I suspect.
Just about any fresh herbs should work but the nutmeg bothers me a bit - I'd
rather a pinch of cummin, I think.
But then, I put it in almost everything.
Frying, of course, should be done in duck/goose fat, a good yellow type.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813