Re: [OM] Frugal Lunches (was: Coffee Espresso Machine)

Subject: Re: [OM] Frugal Lunches (was: Coffee Espresso Machine)
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 20:06:21 +0100
Parsley - the old sort, not the fluffy thing :-)

the guy is supposed to follow the old recipe, even though I think I
heard an electric lawn-mower buzzing for dough

500 gr flour
6 eggs
herbs
2 spoonfuls of vinegar (wine or cider vinegar, not the one you use to
clean the fridge
salt pepper nutmeg
and milk - I didn't get how much, but I presume as much as need to get
the texture right

Bon appétit

Ph pasta and noodle addict since before he had even a tooth