Re: [OM] I ordered my E-M5 today but...

Subject: Re: [OM] I ordered my E-M5 today but...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:26:06 -0800
On 1/14/2013 12:41 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> On a totally related note...
>
> Olympus will announce the OM-D E-M6 in a few weeks.

At least Andrew obviously enjoys his grumpiness.

Why not keep saying it, over and over, (Oh, have you already done that?) in
hopes that it will come true, you will be
vindicated, and many of us will be less happy?

What does it matter to you, anyway? You've rejected the E-M5 on ergonomic
grounds. Any replacement will undoubtedly be
essentially the same body.

Why not let Chuck enjoy his anticipation and his new baby, whether naive or
not? We may need a list curmudgeon (OK, we
do.) I'm pretty sure we don't need a doomsayer.

A new model doesn't necessarily mean the old one is not still of use. I
couldn't see any reason to dump the 5D for a
MKII or III. I prefer the S100 to the S110 (the new one, not the old, 1.9 MP
S110 I have had for many years.)

Take a deep breath, let it out slowly ... again ... again. The past is past,
Oly can't hurt you again. What they may do
to others isn't your problem. Let your shoulders relax. More deep, slow,
peaceful breathing. You are feeling sleepy,
sleepy, very sleepy. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up refreshed, happy
and full of energy. No announcements,
from Olympus, or from others, doing what you thought or think Oly should do,
will cause any strong emotional response in
you. You will find peace, happiness and creativity in using whatever camera you
have with you.

Hypnotic Moose