Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 20:14:25 -0500
That's snow. If their are any blown highlights, the clipping is virtually
insignificant. I say if because the histogram shows a while line running to the
right side of the chart, which may indicate the smallest smidgen of clip--for
all intents and purposes, insignificant, meaningless and not relevant. Methinks
you ought to avail yourself of Carol Anne's suggestion to get some of those
glasses that will help you see like the rest of we mortals. <wink>

--Bob