Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:07:39 -0600
OK, I think I have it working at the moment to allow everybody to see
all versions.

When dealing with multi-tier albums and permissions, it's best to
delete the old setting before enabling a new setting.

Do we stick with everybody or registered-only?

The advantage of having it set to everybody is that when we link to a
photo, we don't have to be logged in to see the full-size image. If
you log in, it will automatically take you to your own album so you
have to click on the supplied link all over again.

The disadvantage of having it set to everybody instead of registered
users is image theft.

One method causes me to twitch, but the other has a lower ease-of-use factor.

The joys of using this software--we've got so many options.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx