Re: [OM] Recent Images [was IMG: Trust, Color]

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent Images [was IMG: Trust, Color]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:56:18 -0500
I would say the same... I also love shallow depth of field.  But we have
much different definitions of what is shallow.  If a man's sideburns are
not in fair focus or a woman's earrings are not in fair focus then I
think the DoF is too shallow.  I don't like a head and face where eyes
are crystal sharp but the head dissolves into a sponge shortly behind
the eyes.  But they're not my photos, they're yours.  Do what pleases you.

Chuck Norcutt