Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] New pic up on TOPE
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:49:36 -0600
> Nope, when I looked again they were all 900 horizontal again. I tried
> several galleries including your own, so I guess it must have been a
> browser glitch.

Who knows. I've had to make so many adjustments that it is possible
that the fork got caught crosswise in the throat.

> You persist on 900 vertical as well I understand?

That's a tough one. I hate fighting the limits of screen heights. Many
people do their surfing with tablets. As such, when coming across an
image taller than the screen height, we just rotate the tablet. If not
900, 800? 700? 600? Honestly, I'm clueless when it comes to it because
I I'm not happy with anything. I'd rather dictate that all pictures
have to be landscape orientation. :(

What is the standard on LUG? Is there much grousing over it?

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx