Re: [OM] (OM) Use of Zuiko 28/2

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Use of Zuiko 28/2
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 09:19:33 -0600
> Oh, did I forget to put those two stops in the box with the lens? Perhaps
> they're buried on my desk somewhere... I'll send them to you when I find
> them... :_)

I looked and looked in the box. They're missing. However, you did
include the bonus mm to take it from 28mm to 56mm. I really appreciate
that. But I'm not sure it makes up for the missing two stops.

Maybe they're with the lens hood.

That's the problem when buying stuff from people in foreign countries.
It's the language translation thing, I guess.

AG (the F-stops here) Schnozz

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx