Re: [OM] IMG: Pt.Lobos Formations

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Pt.Lobos Formations
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 04:13:47 +1300
 Robert Adler wrote>
> Nice day down by Carmel just hanging out. Went to Pt. Lobos for a lunch
> (windy and wet) and  a walk. Saw this and thought I'd practice my tilt
> technique. 3 images with back shift, stitched and cropped. About a 45
> minutes to set up and nail the focus. About 45 minutes of exposing.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/20130105-Pano1-PtLobos.jpg.html
>
> Please look large.
> Seems to work well. Hope you enjoy...
> Bob
>
> Techie stuff:
> Alpa Max
> Alpa 50mm Rodegon HR SB34 with polarizer
> Alpa 7deg 17mm T/S adapter (about 1.4deg tilt)
> Alpa 17mm Extension
> PhaseOne IQ160
> f 11.6 @ ISO 50 and about .5 sec.
>
> --
> Bob Adler

Excellent result Robert.  Amazing what Phase One can deliver.

I also looked at some of your other images ( from side panel on the Leica-
users page display) and enjoyed viewing  them as well.

I'm curious about what change, if any, you do/did to  the colour saturation;
the family portrait is an instance where I wondered..

Brian Swale