Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 12:40:12 -0600
> I will load up a couple of gallery options and let you all loose on it to
> see which one you like and what changes to make. Like I have said many times
> before, zone-10 is for all of us.

Just an update on this. I've got the Gallery 3 software loaded up and
I'm just fine tuning a few issues before letting it out. I'm also
checking to see if a scaled down Gallery 2 might also be viable. G3 is
pretty lightweight and FAST. But G2 provides much more control. Either
way, I'm pretty satisfied that either option should be acceptable.
Stand by for a weblink and access code for experimentation and
feedback.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx