[OM] More L1 plus 28 pictures

Subject: [OM] More L1 plus 28 pictures
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:13:08 -0600
Sorry, nothing fancy. It was cold and dark out so I ventured into the
telephone company equipment room and shot some abstracty and detail
stuff. All with the DMC-L1 and 28/2. These are as-is, right out of the
camera. Taken just a few minutes ago. All are handheld. With a well
medicated migraine headache.

www.zone-10.com/g2
2013-01-03 gallery.

As mentioned before, the resizing for the web gallery is automated and
no sharpening applied.

I do have, but one complaint about the 28/2. Something that I've
groused about many a time. The 28/2 is such a highly corrected lens
that the OOF highlights have the inverted edges forming rings around
the balloons. Considering that the best Leica lenses do that too, I
might as well suck it up and enjoy the lens.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx