[OM] New Years' photos?

Subject: [OM] New Years' photos?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 15:24:08 -0500 (EST)
Here is my first  2013 offering.  Of course it must be an orchid and
one the Paphiopedilums I was given last week just bloomed--
  (talk about coals to Newcastle--now it is over 80--yikes)  The set up
was close to the floor and had to hang a cast iron skillet off the
opposite end cantilevered out center column to help stabilize the set
up..
One of the images was a tad off and the alignment software didn't work
as well as hoped and spent an hour today cloning out artifacts.  Worth
it?--I may find out here.

http://tinyurl.com/bdc2jll

Well shot yesterday but stacked today.  I think I like this new cross a
tad better than Raison Pie

Paph. Raison Pie from 2011:      http://tinyurl.com/9wgu2vb

Happy 2013 to all, Mike