Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 19:17:59 -0800
On 12/30/2012 6:53 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> ..., but do have the Panasonic DMC-L1 with me.

> The B&W shots are simply "wow" pictures. The color shots are
> decent, but not exceptional. Same settings, just in-camera color mode
> change. It's as though the pictures were taken with two different lenses.
> This was true with every lens I tested, not just the 28/2, but it was most
> evident with the 28/2.

C'mon, AG, surely you can find an even more obscure camera to test and write
about extensively. ;-)

I imagine many of us are with me in thinking that your conclusions may not be
generalizable to the more contemporary and
mainstream cameras we are using.

May this New Year be the New Camera Year for the Schnozz.

Auld Lang Moose